Please fill the following form and send your CV as requested in the information below the form…
Program Manager / Head Sherpa – PM 1
Location : Istanbul, Turkey
Assignment : Full-time
idacapital – Overview
Idacapital, is the first and leading impact investor in Turkey and environs. Idacapital is managing, Innovation Fund which became the most diverse VC Fund reaching out Universities, Technoparks and accelerators in Turkey, CEE and MENA.
Innovation Fund invest disruptive and innovative startups in Healthcare, Education, Agriculture, Energy Efficiency, Financial and Digital inclusion fields. The fund seeks triple bottom line return and invest at early stage (pre series A and series A).
Idacapital is a member of Capria Network. Capria Network is the leading global network of fund managers backing early-growth businesses in emerging and frontier markets. The Network integrates 16 member firms investing in 37 countries across Africa & Middle East, South & Southeast Asia, and Latin America providing deep local presence and expertise combined with global reach and best practices.
Idacapital also is engaged with startup incubation and acceleration providers and supports them through VentureBasecamp program where Idacapital is the CEE and MENA regional partner of VentureBasecamp.
Opportunity at Hand – Program Manager / Head Sherpa
Idacapital is building an independent team to design and manage a support platform for business accelerators and startups. The team will cooperate with and run the Venture Basecamp program in CEE and MENA; will provide mentoring to startups; and will aim to create more investable startups in our region.
Competitive candidates will have 10+ years experience preferably in an international and fast scaling new economy business.
They will have demonstrated either entrepreneurial or tech transfer or business acceleration experience in emerging markets.
Education and Prior Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, Economics, International Development or MBA.
- Proven commitment to and understanding of the space in which we operate: innovative ventures with scalable and profitable business models with potential to create widespread social impact
- Experience living or working in CEE, MENA and emerging markets is desired but not required skills
- A curious and questioning mind with eager to learn
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated self-starter who creates opportunity, does not wait for direction, solves her/his own problems, and operates with limited management
- Fluent in English
To Apply For consideration for the Program Manager / Head Sherpa position, please submit your CV here:
info[at]idacapital.com with a Subject: PM 1